1. The British Columbia Personal Information and Privacy Act (the “Act”) governs the manner in which we collect and handle personal information. Generally speaking, in order to be able to transact business with our customers and potential customers, we will need to collect certain information regarding them and their agents.
2. Our policy is to collect and handle personal information only in accordance with the provisions of the Act. In this regard, this site does not collect any personally identifying information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. The Act provides that you will have consented to our collection and handling of your personal information if, at the time of such collection, the purpose of such collection would be apparent to a reasonable person. In this regard, personally identifying information provided to us by individuals will be used only in connection with product and service inquiries initiated by such individuals or for such other purposes as are described at the point of collection. In these circumstances, we will generally collect and handle the personal information provided to us without obtaining your express written consent to do so.
3. Any personal information we collect will not knowingly be transferred to any other parties unless it is requested by you or unless otherwise stated at the time of collection. While we will seek to require third party content providers and other parties to adhere to our privacy policies, we shall not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of such third parties. We have also taken reasonable steps to secure all personal information against unauthorized access by others outside of our organization.
5. We will handle written requests from you for access to your personal information and for corrections to your personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Act. All such inquiries should be directed to our Privacy Officer:
1451B Ellis Street
Kelowna, BC Canada
If you are dissatisfied with the manner in which we handle your personal information, we encourage you to contact our Privacy Officer. If you remain dissatisfied, you may wish to contact the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner at:
PO Box 9038, Stn Prov Govt
Victoria, BC Canada
6. KIDS: Be sure to ask your parents for permission before you send any information about yourself to us or anyone else over the Internet.